Saturday, January 2, 2010

2010 Cancer Bitch




Well I definitely started the New Year with a fucked up attitude. But after lying in bed for days on end wearing the same sweat pants, I figured that wasn't working for anybody. We went to a friend's house for New Year's Eve games (dominos, bid whist). Although I was still wearing the sweats it was a start. Mom insisted I check out the "blue moon." A full moon that occurs twice in one month. It wasnt blue, but it was beautiful.


New Years Day went to another party - this time I managed to pull together an outfit - nothing fits anymore, but what the hell - I made the effort. It felt good to get out and good to see friends - particularly one who wants to talk to me about her cancer ordeal. So for now, I'll try to stop the pity party.



I did hear from Johns Hopkins - we start the chemo clinical trial AFTER my health insurance company approves it. WTF.

No comments: